GMAIL MAKE RUN COMMAND | Security Learner's Blog

Saturday, 4 August 2012

MAKE RUN COMMAND


  1. دوست آ ج ميں آپ لوگوں کو رن کمانڈ بنانے کا طريقہ بتاتا ہو 
بس آپ کو کرنا يہ ہے کے نيچے جو سافٹ وير ہے اسے ڈاون لوڈ کريں اور اسے استعمال کرنے کا طريقہ نيچے ميں نے سکريں شوٹ کي مدد سے بتايا ہے 
اس سے اپني رن کمانڈ بنا سکتے ہيں

سافٹ وير کا نام ايڈ ٹو رن ہے .اور يہ پورٹ ايبل ہے اس کو صرف ڈاون لوڈ کر کے استعمال کريں





DOWNLOAD NOW




FIDA HUSSAIN

I am Fida Hussain,a computer student from Pakistan. Right from the day one I was introduced to computers,I had a passion for Hacking and Information security. So,I started this blog in 2012 to share my views and ideas with the world.

1 comments:

 

Security Learner's Blog

Designed by Fida Hussain
This content is DMCA Protected.Copying or reproducing of procedure is prohibited.Do Not Copy!!